Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS//REFUND POLICY
All course deposits and course fees paid to The Unicorn Beauty Bar & Finally White are non-refundable.
The Registrar will at their digression allow students to move their in person course dates into another student group if proper documentation is provided:
1) Death in the Family
2) Documented illness or accident
3) Weather issues in the local area
SERVICE AND TREATMENT PACKAGE POLICY
1) No refunds on services or treatment packages.
2) packages are non transferable.
1) Due to the nature of the supplies/consumables, all supply orders are final.
All of our learning materials are property of The Unicorn Beauty Bar & Finally White are subject to copyright law and are not permitted to be duplicated or utilized by former students or staff without written authorization. In the case that The Unicorn Beauty Bar becomes aware that former students or staff are utilizing The Unicorn Beauty Bar the individual or group may be subject to litigation.
The material, resources and training curriculum found on The Unicorn Beauty Bar // Finally White is legally owned by The Unicorn Beauty Bar. Unauthorized distribution, sharing or access to this material can and will result in legal action. The unauthorized copying, sharing or distribution of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. It is a violation of federal law, the Copyright Act, and of the Code of Student Conduct. Students/Trainees who infringe a copyright are subject to disciplinary action under the Code of Student Conduct, up to and including expulsion. Trainees may be subject to disciplinary action ranging in severity from a warning up to and including termination of services and/or fines.
In addition, penalties for copyright infringement include civil and criminal penalties. In general, anyone found liable for civil copyright infringement may be ordered to pay either actual damages or “statutory” damages affixed at not less than $1500 and not more than $30,000 per work infringed. For “willful” infringement, a court may award up to $150,000 per work infringed. A court can, in its discretion, also assess costs and attorneys’ fees.
Willful copyright infringement can also result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment of up to five years and fines of up to $250,000 per offense.
LAYAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Choose and secure your package with a small deposit that goes towards your total amount.
- Package amounts shown do not include GST (5%) and shipping ($29.95).
- You will receive the total amount owing in a confirmation email after you have chosen a package above and paid your deposit.
- Additional payments of at least $50 can be made as often as you like and will be applied to an outstanding invoice within 24 hours (you will get a copy).
- Layaway is only available for teeth whitening packages (in Silver, Gold or Platinum).
- Please ensure your name and email address is on file as you will include these in your payments for accurate reporting.
- You have up to 12 weeks to complete your package (16 weeks for Platinum).
- Packages abandoned will be restocked.
- Packages that have not received any payments within 4 weeks will be cancelled and considered abandoned
- Invoices will be updated and issued out the next business day.
- Should you no longer wish to purchase your package, you may transfer your package to anyone you like. Simply contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your layaway transferred to someone else. A $50 transfer fee, by existing owner, will be applied.
- There are no refunds on deposits or installments, you may transfer your package to anyone who would like to complete your layaway for you.
- There are no extensions on timelines.
- Any current promotions (for your kit) at the time of your completion will be included, as a thank you!
- You can pay via credit card using the links at www.theunicorn.ca/layaway, or may email transfer installments (min. $50) to email@example.com. Please include your order # or invoice # in the reference section.
- By purchasing this item you are securing a non-refundable deposit to the package you have chosen and agree to the points made in this program as mentioned at www.theunicorn.ca/layaway
- All payments are final.
Important Information Regarding Shipping:
Due to COVID19 CanadaPost is no longer obtaining signatures at the door and will simply drop off the packages to your door even if we mark “Do Not Safe Drop” and “Signature Required” on orders.
Please keep an eye out on your packages. CanadaPost emails are sent out automatically when we create shipping labels for your orders and you have the option to select a “Delivery Preference” if you need it held for pick up or placed at a side door etc.
We cannot be held responsible for lost/stolen packages and ask that you remain diligent in watching your orders.
If you prefer to mitigate your risk, you may ask us to select “HOLD FOR PICK UP” for your order (simply make a note during your checkout) and CanadaPost will then keep it at its location nearest you and provide you with a delivery notice card when it is available.
We appreciate your understanding through these challenging times. Shipping/Courier protocols are quickly changing and we will do our best to work with you however it is your responsibility to watch your tracking diligently.