For professional use only – proof of training required.
Why source your supplies from The Unicorn?
- Reliable supplier, we don’t close down shop for two weeks at a time leaving you stranded for supplies. We’re available so you’re available.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, don’t be surprised if it even goes out the same day you place it
- FREE local pick up
- Same Day Local Delivery Services
- Delivery to Cochrane, Okotoks and Airdrie available
- Automatic shipping notifications
- Free Gifts with EVERY order
- Largest collection of products from after care, retail, printed marketing materials, supplies, consumables and more!
- Extensive collection of Opals, Swarovski and Serinity crystals for tooth gem artists
- Multiple whitening gel formulas for whitening specialists
- No minimum order quantities
- Teeth Whitening Specialists who spend more than $2,500 in their first year will automatically gain access to our resource centre – for FREE!
- Directly supporting local artisans and small businesses
- Community newsletter subscription
Okay, I want in! How do I gain access to wholesale supplies?
- Create an account on our website
- Email a copy of your certificate to email@example.com
- Ensure your name and email address matches that of the account created online
- Once we’ve approved your account, you will receive an email confirming your account has been created. Approvals can take up to 7 business days.
- We reserve the right to approve/reject any certificates submitted.
- Registered Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants or other licensed/non licensed dental professionals are also eligible to receive access by submitting proof of training in the same manner noted above.
- This is a brand new program, launched June 27th, 2022 and is in currently in “BETA” testing. We reserve the right to remove this program at any time.
A certificate in Cosmetic Tooth Jewelry (or a variation of the title with equal meaning) is required to access our Tooth Gem Supplies
A certificate in Cosmetic Teeth Whitening (or a variation of the title with equal meaning) is required to access our Teeth Whitening Supplies.
COMING SOON: To access any of our other supplies, such as RefectoCil, students must hold applicable training and certification such as a licensed esthetician.
We reserve the right to remove account access at any time. Access to wholesale supplies does not include access to our training curriculums, resource centre, bloodborne pathogen training or any other applicable content that are included in starter kit purchases. Please purchase a Training Only option if you are in need of these resources.